Gram flour – 1 cup
Cashew powder – 1 cup
Ghee – 1 cup
Coconut – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Powdered sugar – 2 cup
Cardamom powder – 2 tsp
1. In a thick bottomed pan dry roast the flour in low flame till it becomes aromatic.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well in low flame.
3. Stir continuously till the mixture turns thick as shown in the video.
4. Transfer the burfi mixture to a greased mould and let it cool completely.
5. Demould and cut it into desired shape and use.
If you like the video please don’t forget to subscribe
To subscribe – http://www.youtube.com/c/G3sKitchen