– For the seafood, you can use any that you like. Today, I used shrimp. I did 10 big ones, if you’re doing normal size or the shrimps with the heads on (more juice to suck), this amount of sauce could probably handle about 2 pounds of shrimp. You can also make the sauce and dip your seafood in it. It’s up to you and your liking! This sauce is also good as a pasta sauce or dip your bread in it! I really hope you like my recipe! You can also make the sauce to dip seafood in rather than cook your seafood in it. This sauce taste better if made 1-2 hours before and can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. It’s like fine wine, ages well 🙂
– Aidells Cajun Style Andouille Smoked Sausage Made with Pork: https://amzn.to/3a39gy2
– Feel free to add potatoes, corn and more variety! The sauce pairs well with absolutely anything.
– White Jasmine Rice: https://amzn.to/3dYbv72
– Persian or Mexican Cucumbers (They’re smaller and crunchier).
– Start your pot/pan on high.
– Minced Fresh Garlic: 2 Cups (This really depends on how much you dip & how much you LOVE garlic).
– Add 2 Chopped Thai Chili Pepper IF YOU WANT – NOT NECESSARY
– Kerry Gold Butter: Add your first 2 sticks of butter (8 oz or 227 g) – I use the Kerry Gold Butter in the GOLD packaging, it’s the salted one – on the front it says “8 oz or 227 g”. This converts to 2 sticks of butter. I highly suggest using Kerry Gold Butter: https://amzn.to/327Ul1e
– Add Water: 1 Cup
– When the butter is half way melted, bring your stove down to medium heat.
– Add Knorr Chicken Flavored Broth Mix: 2 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/2Rhr5TB
– Add any Black Pepper: 1/2 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3d7WNuV
– Add Walker & Sons “Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning”: 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3wNOFHV
– Add McCormick Lemon Pepper with Garlic and Onion : 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/2PO0Wf0
– Add Louisiana Fish Fry Products Cajun Seasoning: 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3seBZ9n
– Add McCormick Basil Leaves: 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3s6QoVb
– Add Any Red Crushed Peppers: 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3dXZChk
– Add McCormick Ground Cayenne Red Pepper: 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3g0zeX1
– Add Kerry Gold Butter: Once again, add your next 2 sticks of butter (8 oz or 227 g) – I use the Kerry Gold Butter in the GOLD packaging, it’s the salted one – on the front it says “8 oz or 227 g”. This converts to 2 sticks of butter: https://amzn.to/327Ul1e
– Add Small Lime: Squeeze Half into the pan/pot
– Add Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce: 1 Tablespoon – https://amzn.to/3s7raGo
– Keep on medium heat until your seafood is done cooking.
– Serve with White Jasmine Rice and Cucumbers: https://amzn.to/3dYbv72
📦 MY ADDRESS:
Attn: Kim Thai Nguyen
PO Box 1160
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
🐶 A L I T T L E N O T E
I can’t gather enough words to explain to you how grateful I am to be apart of your lives! I know it may seem silly, to eat and talk in front of a camera, but you all have truly become a big part of my life as well. I started uploading mukbangs, on my first channel, because at the time, my dinners were alone, so I needed a friend. You guys quickly filled that spot up for me, and I’m truly thankful for that. As time went by, mukbangs became my life, and I’m so glad I started a separate channel for it. I appreciate you all so much, thank you for allowing me to be unapologetically who I am. Your kindness, love and support never goes unnoticed. I hope we will always enjoy meals together! Bonappetitties!
🦋 H I F R I E N D S
Welcome to my Mukbang Channel 🙂 If you’re a food lover like I am then you are in the right place! I’m excited to share with you a variety of different foods from all over the world in my videos – whether we are cooking or enjoying a meal together. If you’re not familiar with “Mukbang” videos, these originated from South Korea, it’s an online eating show where individuals enjoy their favorite meals in front of the camera while engaging in conversations with their followers. I’m really happy to be sharing how I make and indulge in my favorite dishes, now you will always have a friend to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with! This channel is a place filled with positivity, please always remember to be respectful and kind to one another as we share our love, appreciation and culture through food! Hope to see you in the comment section, love you lots and I hope my videos encourage you to be open to the world around us! Sending you all of my love.
Federal Trade Commission: This video is not sponsored.