If you follow Dan-O’s Seasoning on social media, odds are you’ve seen Dan-O or another social media star make these. Now it’s time to try ’em for yourself! These blackened eggs are super easy to make, only require 3 ingredients, and will be the star of your next breakfast.
For this recipe, all you need is some quality eggs, some oil, and some spicy Dan-O’s Seasoning. Spicy Dan-O’s contains most of the ingredients you find in a traditional blackening mix, so it works perfectly. For the oil, you can use olive oil or canola, but if you’re making breakfast you can use leftover bacon grease, steak grease, or even butter.
As for the runny yolks, well, that’s up to you! If you’re not a fan of runny yolks, you can break the yolk and mix it around in the pan a few times to help it cook. Or, just simply cook your eggs longer. Serve the Dan-O’s Viral Blackened Eggs with your favorite breakfast foods, or add it to a burger!
View Recipe: https://danosseasoning.com/recipe/dan-os-viral-blackened-eggs-recipe/
SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/dan-scribe | WEBSITE: https://danosseasoning.com/
• Dan-O’s Starter Kit: https://danosseasoning.com/product/dan-os-starter-kit/
• Big Bottle Combo: https://danosseasoning.com/product/big-bottle-combo/
• Dan-O’s Original Seasoning: https://danosseasoning.com/product/6-x-the-spice-20oz-dan-os-original-seasoning/
• Dan-O’s Spicy Seasoning: https://danosseasoning.com/product/6-x-the-spice-20oz-dan-os-spicy-seasoning/
• Dan-O’s Original Logo Hat: https://danosseasoning.com/product/dan-os-original-logo-hat/
• Dan-O’s Bottle Holster: https://danosseasoning.com/product/dan-os-bottle-holster/
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@danosseasoning
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danosseasoning/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danosseasoning/
• Pintrest: https://br.pinterest.com/danos0054/
The best Dan seasoning on the market.
Taste and see why we say “You don’t know till you Dan-O!”
Low Sodium = More Flavor
When using Dan-O’s, you can be a lot more aggressive than you would with other seasonings, because you’re not using a bunch of salt.
By sprinkling Dan-O’s aggressively we are adding flavor and allowing the herbs and spices to really penetrate our food, cooking real flavor into it while not overpowering your dish with salt — all while still getting a great, natural sea salt flavor!
Dan-O’s still has a great salt flavor because we use an all-natural, unrefined sea salt. Most other seasonings not only use too much salt, but they also use cheap, chemically broken down salts that are actually bad for you.
All the Dan Uses
Why Dan-O’s is the Most Versatile Seasoning on the Market!
Pan sear, grill, smoke, bake, blacken or fry Dan-near anything.
Create soups, sauces, marinades, and vinaigrette from scratch.
Try replacing your salt and pepper shakers with Dan-O’s for a week to sprinkle on everything from eggs, potatoes, pizza, pasta, rice, chili to even casseroles.
Mix Dan-O’s and parmesan cheese in a separate bottle for your own Dan good parmesan mix that’s great for pizza, pasta, or even on popcorn!