Egg Sandwich Recipe | Egg Recipes For Breakfast | How To Make Egg Sandwich | French Toast Recipe | Bread Omelette Recipe | Easy Breakfast Ideas With Eggs | Egg and Cheese Sandwich | Egg Breakfast Recipes | Egg Toast Sandwich | Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Eggs | Perfect Fried Egg Sandwich
How To Make Egg Sandwich
This fried egg sandwich recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or even a lunch. All you need for this egg breakfast recipe is a couple of minutes, a few ingredients and a single pan, perfect for those days when you are on the go.
The bread is toasted to perfection to make delicious and crunchy toast then topped with mozzarella cheese and perfectly seasoned eggs. This egg sandwich recipe is the kind of food that you will want to make again and again.
2 Slices of Bread
Handful Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a pan, melt the butter on a low to medium heat
2. Crack the egg into a bowl and mix and add into the pan – ensure that the egg spreads evenly across the pan
3. Take your slices of bread and put on top of the egg then turn the bread over immediately – make sure that you leave a little gap in between the two slices so that they can be flipped on top of one another
4. Allow the egg to set and cook for a few minutes
5. Once it is cooked, use a turner to flip over the egg
6. Add the cheese on top of one of the bread slices before seasoning with salt and pepper
7. Use the flipper to flip over the excess egg on top of the toast
8. Flip one of the slices of toast on top of the other to create a sandwich
9. Remove the egg sandwich from the pan
10.Serve immediately and enjoy!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty
#cookwithnabeela #eggsandwich #cheesesandwich #recipes #howto #breakfast #cook