Great Vegan Recipes(8): The Cauliflower Buffalo Wings and The Vegan Ranch Dip (reloaded)
Click here to never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/user/veganl1fe?sub_confirmation=1
See all Great Vegan Recipes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU6ikCbdmmI&list=PLswvx56jRYx-rnnZY7yYtVP_iv-pe2Kfk
Live A Healthy Life With Fruits! My new website for everybody who wants to live healthy: http://www.healthywithfruits.com
Veganism is not an easy life style and people find it hard, expecially at the beginning, to find new and tasty recipes for their daily cooking.
Learn how to make The Cauliflower Buffalo Wings and The Vegan Ranch Dip in only a few minutes.
These are two great and healthy dishes and 100% vegan you can make easily in your kitchen.
I have shown you The Vegan Ranch Dip before, but here is it again with its perfect companion The Cauliflower Buffalo Wings.
Take a look at the ingredients you need for these two vegan recipes.
The Cauliflower Buffalo Wings:
– 2 medium heads of cauliflower
– 1 cup of white rice flower
– 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika
– 1 cup of water
How to cook:
– preheat your oven to 450° C
– mix water with the flour
– add salt, paprika and garlic powder
– mix it
– cut the cauliflower
– dip in the batter
– place on a baking sheet
– bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown
– dip them lightly in buffalo sauce
– put them back in the oven for 5 minutes
The Vegan Ranch Dip:
– 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
– 1/4 cup parsley
– 1 tablespoon dill
– 1 tablespoon chives
– 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
– 1/8 tablespoon cayenne pepper
– 1 tablespoon white vinegar
– 1 tablespoon vegan worcestershire sauce
– 1 clove garlic