We are constantly looking for easy and healthy recipes for our kids. Masala macaroni is one such recipe. This can be made using readily available ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. This is a great lunch box recipe and also a tasty snack recipe for your kids. Serve the Masala Macaroni hot with some tomato ketchup.
#MasalaMacaroni #Lunchboxrecipe #macaroni #homecooking #homecookingshow #hemasubramanian
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Number of servings: 3-4 persons
For Macaroni Masala:
Oil – 2 tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Garlic – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
Green Chili – 2 nos. (finely chopped)
Large Onion – 1 no. (finely chopped)
Tomatoes – 2 nos. (finely chopped)
Salt – 1 tsp
Capsicum – 1/2 no. (finely chopped)
Carrot – 1 no. (finely chopped)
Few Beans – (finely chopped)
Water – 1/2 cup
Red Chili Flakes – 1 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/30Nrv4W)
Italian Seasoning – 1 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3aD8czG)
Red Chili Sauce – 2 tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2tdMscS)
Tomato Ketchup – 1/4 cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/31aRpQ7)
Mozzarella Cheese (Grated) (Buy: https://amzn.to/2tUiP0J)
1. Take water in a pot. Add salt and let it boil. Then add macaroni and cook till it becomes soft. Strain the macaroni and keep it aside. Then drizzle oil to prevent macaroni from sticking.
2. Heat a kadai with oil. Add onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies. Saute till the onions are transparent.
3. Add the tomatoes and saute them
4. After the tomatoes are mushy, add salt and mix. Then add capsicum, carrot, beans.
5. Add water to cook the vegetables.
6.Close and cook for 10 mins till the veggies are cooked.
7.Add the red chili flakes, Italian seasoning, red chili sauce, tomato ketchup and mix them well
8. Grate some mozarella cheese and give it a quick mix.
9. Add the cooked macaroni. Mix everything well.
10. Finally, add coriander leaves, mix well and serve the Masala Macaroni.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow